Amrolstar cream 50g
Amrolstar, an antifungal cream which provides relief from pruritis and erythema. It is a broad spectrum, potent antifungal, with dual mode of action (fungicidal and fungistatic). Offers long duration of skin retention (at least 24 hrs).
- In Tinea Corporis
- Tinea cruris & Pityriasis Versicolor
Amorolfine 0.25% w/w
Direction of use
- Amrolstar cream is for External use only.
- To treat tinea cruris (jock itch) or tinea corporis (ringworm): Apply Amrolstar Cream to the affected areas and nearby skin once daily for 1 week.
- Apply only a thin layer of the cream to the affected area. Spread the cream onto the nearby skin about 1 inch on all sides of the affected areas.
- Wash your hands after applying cream. Do not share Amrolstar Cream with another person, even if they have the same symptoms you have.