Rovate GM Neo Cream
Rovate GM Neo cream is a triple drug combination of a steroid clobetasol with anti-fungal miconazole and antibacterial neomycin in treatment of eczematous disorders associated with underlying tinea or yeast Infection.
The ingredients present in Rovate GM Neo is found to be efficacious, safe and tolerable in reducing signs and symptoms (scaling, inflammation, burning and itching) of eczematous disorder associated with underlying tinea/yeast infection.
Dermatitis associated with mixed skin infections.
Clobetasol Propionate I.P 0.05% w/w + Neomycin Sulphate I.P 0.5% w/w + Miconazole Nitrate I.P 2% w/w
Direction of use
- Rovate GM Neo cream is for External use only
- Apply only a thin layer of the cream to the affected area and should not be used more than 7 days
- Rovate GM Neo cream is to be used as directed by the doctor
- Wash your hands after applying cream
- Rovate GM Neo cream should not be used for any disorder other than that for which it is prescribed
- Rovate GM Neo cream should not use on face, underarms (armpits), or groin areas